Translate

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tweedie Singing Bird in Cage

Pretty bird trills a merry tune as he swings to and fro on perch. The cage has two feeding cups and a ring at the top for hanging.  Price (old):$2.76. Today's Price: If it's old and carved 100 of dollars.

Picture:

This things just tweet tweet tweet and don't stay quiet I use to own one and I would just stare at it praying so that it would stop. I would try to stop the little swing and then it would stop until I broke it and I missed it. But this thing looks like a mimicking bird it resembles it.

Here's a picture:

My cousin has one but it doesn't work and if it does it sound like it's being killed. So please follow hope you enjoy I post every day except Sunday, Sunday is a surprise maybe I will accept questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment